Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Me Nobody Knows

- I have a fear of failure.
- I’m emotionally unstable.
- I have an inferiority complex.
- I don’t believe in love at first sight.
- I believe in true love.
- I regret ever being in love (up to now), but I can’t wait to be in love (for real)
- I cross out things in my agenda with a ruler.
- The hangers in my closet have to have the same distance in between.
- I can’t stand when a paper is not stapled correctly.
- I like self-help and body image books.
- I’m going through an identity crisis (just as every teenager), and I’m trying to figure out who I am.
- I cry at least five times a week, usually at night.
- I read before I go to sleep.
- I am infatuated with pens and writing utensils.
- I hate having choices.
- I’m easily intimidated.
- I’m obsessed with #24.
- I cry in most movies. In the ones I don’t it’s because I either slept through it, or didn’t understand it.
- I have a “Goal Journal” where I keep track of myself.
- I constantly have food cravings.
- I detest trying clothes on.
- My scrapbooks (one for each year since 2000, which I have 4 and currently working on the 5th) are each dedicated to a different person.
- I’m gullible and vulnerable.
- I swallow my feelings and smile, but I often choke.
- I pretend to be strong but I’m extremely fragile.
- I’ve kept all the letters I’ve received since 1999.
- I quit swimming because I’m stupid and I regret it.
- I often put others in front before myself.
- I have several empty journals waiting to be written on.
- I have a million projects started and none of them done.
- I abhor reverse psychology.
- My mentality often collides with that of others.
- I carry too much weight on myself and it’s taking a toll on me, and I hate admitting it.
- I have extremely high expectations for myself.
- I love randomness.
- I hate my birthday.
- I despise goodbyes.
- I sleep too much, I eat too much, and I worry too much.
- I’m a night person.
- I love looking at pictures.
- I’m not physically comfortable with myself.
- I enjoy challenges (physical, emotional, mental).
- I love to dance, even if it is without music.
- I don’t consider myself to have any special talents.
- I’m addicted to MSN Messenger.
- There is not one single day in my life in which I don’t listen to music.
- I don’t like roses or chocolates.
- I’m a procrastinator.
- I work better under pressure.
- I’m not afraid to say that I don’t know something, I’m not afraid to ask questions.
- I hate it when I make the same mistake twice.
- I get upset when my heart controls my mind.
- I wake up in the middle of the night to write down my dreams.
- I brush my teeth at least five times a day.
- I lose patience easily.
- I dislike pets.
- I’m afraid of being emotionally attached to someone, because I always end up hurt.
- I love to read, write and doodle.
- I try to learn from other people’s mistakes. Sometimes I make them even after being warned.
- I don’t like personality labels.
- I’m stubborn and opinionated.
- I collect stationary as well as memories.
- Lately, I’ve started to lose my motivations.
- Happiness, however, is my impetus.
- I’m good at hiding my insecurities.
- I’m aloof and easily distracted.
- I’m sorry I’m flawed, but so is everybody else.
- I have skinned, bleeding knees. I can’t stand up before I’m already on the ground again.
- I collapse when I’m heartbroken, hurt or when someone hurts me.
- I collapsed today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now everybody knows you.

Anonymous said...

I'm just like you!!! Me identifico mucho con la mayoria de las cosas que escribiste...

Anonymous said...

bueno ale... todavia creo que te falta una cantidad de cosas en esa lista.. igual esta del carajo!
eres muy lokª y eso lo envidio! te quiero un monton n.riveritos